Blackmores Superkids Immune Chewable 60 Tablets
Blackmores Superkids Immune Chewables are a great-tasting natural citrus flavoured supplement to support kidsâ€™ immune health. Contains Zinc, Vitamin C, D & E and no added sugar they also help support general health and wellbeing. Free from artificial colours, flavours and sweeteners.Â
- There are some key nutrients to help support kidsâ€™ immune health.
- Zinc is a factor in the maintenance of general wellbeing and helps to support normal immune function.
- Vitamin C is known for its role in immune function and ascorbic acid is required for normal functioning of the immune system. Vitamin C is widely found in fruits and vegetables. Good sources include blackcurrants, guava, citrus and kiwi fruit and vegetabl
- Vitamin D contributes to normal function of the immune system and is found in a limited range of foods. Vitamin D contributes to normal function of the immune system which can be found in a limited range of foods and produced from skin exposure to sunligh
- Vitamin E is required for normal immune system function and Beta carotene (pro vitamin A) directly and indirectly supports immune function.
Size: 60 Tablets
D-alpha tocopheryl acid succinate (vitamin E 7 IU) 5.8 mg, Zinc citrate dihydrate (zinc 3 mg) 9.3 mg, Calcium ascorbate dihydrate (ascorbic acid, vitamin C 82.2 mg) 99.4 mg, Betacarotene 450 micrograms, Cholecalciferol (vitamin D3 200 IU) 5 micrograms.
Children 2-12 years â€“ Chew (do not swallow whole) 1 tablet a day with a meal or as professionally prescribed. Not suitable for children under 2 years.
Store below 25Â°C in a dry place away from direct sunlight.