Steradent Active Plus Denture Cleansing Powder 200g
The effective cleansing ingredients in Steradent Active Plus Denture Cleansing Powder help remove film, stains, and bacterial plaque.
– Removes plaque, bacteria and stains.
– Helps maintain denture gloss and shine.
– Fights denture odour.
Do not swallow. Do not place powder in mouth. Keep solution away from metal surfaces.
1. Stir 1/4 capful of Steradent Powder into water as hot as the finger can bear (40-50Â°C), using just enough water to cover the dentures. Do not use boiling water. Brush & rinse dentures with water to remove any large food debris. Place denture in solution.
2. For the removal of light stains leave for up to 10 minutes. Ensure dentures with metal parts are not soaked for longer than 10 mins. Heavier stains may need up to 20 minutes. For more stubborn stains, try regular overnight soaking. Do not use in conjunction with any other denture cleaner.
3. Brush lightly and rinse thoroughly before replacing in mouth.
Contains Sulfamic Acid 2.5%w/w.
Sodium Sulphate, Potassium Caroate, Sodium Bicarbonate, Citric Acid, Sodium Carbonate, Sulfamic Acid, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Flavour.
While all efforts have been made to ensure that ingredient listings are accurate, up to date and complete for products on the Superpharmacy website, suppliers may change formulations on short notice. Please check ingredient listings on the actual product before use.