Hydralyte Electrolyte Powder Apple Blackcurrant 10 Sachets
Apple Blackcurrant flavoured Hydralyte powder, help relieve symptoms of dehydration. It also helps replace water & electrolytes lost due to vomiting, diarrhoea, heavy sweating, vigorous exercise and occasional hangovers. Signs of mild dehydration include sticky or dry mouth, increased thirst, lethargy, decreased urine output, dark yellow urine.
Some of the signs of dehydration are including but not limited to –
– Vomiting & diarrhoea.
– Vigorous exercise.
– Heavy sweating.
– Occasional hangovers.
– Heat & excessive exercise at work.
- Fill cup with 200 ml of fresh cold drinking water.Â Dissolve powder in water. For babies under 6 months use freshly boiled and cooled water.
- Sip slowly and frequently while symptoms persist.
- Discard unused solution after 2 hours or 24 hours if refrigerated.
- Do not mix Hydralyte with cordial, fruit juice, soft or sports drinks.
- Always dissolve in water. Never place tablet directly into mouth.
Store below 30Â°C
Active ingredients (per tablet):Â Glucose 2.91g, Citric Acid 880mg, Sodium from Sodium chloride 210mg, Potassium from Potassium citrate 160mg.
Contains: Sugars, sucralose.
Always read the label. Use as directed, incorrect use could be harmful. Seek medical advice if vomiting or diarrhoea persists.Â Contains 160mg of potassium per 200mL dose.
Contains 210 mg of sodium per 200 mL dose. Quantity of sodium per maximum daily dose is 4.2 g.