Compeed Blister Plasters Mixed 5 Pack
COMPEEDÂ® Blister Plasters (Mixed Sizes)
COMPEEDÂ®Â Mixed Blister Plasters is the complete solution* to foot blisters, containing blister plasters in various sizes to suit blisters on different parts of the foot. The pack includes 2x Blister Medium, 2x Blister Small and 1x Blister on toes. Ideal for you, your family and the first aid kit!
COMPEEDÂ®Â hydrocolloid technology is an active gel with moisture absorbing particles. Thick cushioning redistributes pressure from the blister to deliver instant pain relief. COMPEEDÂ®Â has a tapered edge so it contours smoothly with the skinâ€™s surface. This reduces friction and ensures the healing process is not disrupted by painful rubbing.
Stays in place for several days. Individual experience may vary.
Properties of plaster
Deep cushioning to relieve pressure and prevent painful rubbing
Ultra adhesive and tapered edges so COMPEEDÂ®Â flexes with movement and stays in place for several days
Translucent edges blend in with the skin
Form fitting waterproof and breathable design keeps natural moisture in and germs out for faster natural healing
Directions for Use:
- Clean and dry skin before use, ensuring blister area is free of creams and oils.
- Remove the bottom paper, avoiding touching the adhesive side.
- Apply plaster firmly over blister, ensuring the edges are well smoothed down.
- Leave in place until it starts to detach (Note: may stay in place up to several days).
- To remove plaster: do not pull upwards but slowly stretch along the skin.
Contraindications & Cautions:
ALWAYS READ THE LABEL.
FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS FOR USE.
IF SYMPTOMS PERSIST, TALK TO YOUR HEALTH PROFESSIONAL.