Regaine Womens Regular Strength Hair Loss Treatment 60ml x 3 Pack
Regaine Regular Strength Hair Loss Treatment for Women is clinically proven to help regrow hair in some women. It reactivates hair follicles to stimulate regrowth. Regaine is a hair growth product for women who have a general thinning hair at the top of the head (vertex).
A 2% Minoxidil topical solution which is clinically proven to treat hereditary hair loss, alopecia, and thinning hair. It reactivates hair follicles to stimulate growth, increases and prolongs the hair growth phase and allows for normal, healthy hair to develop over time.
Regaine is for the treatment of hereditary hair loss in women:
– Apply twice a day
– Easy to use at home as part of your daily routine
– If your hair loss is greater than the level shown on the side of the package, Regaine is less likely to work. (See insert for more information).
– It takes time to regrow hair. You may need to use Regaine for at least 4 months before you see results.
– Continual use is necessary to improve and at least maintain your hair growth.
– This pack contains 3 x 60mls, a 3-month supply
Minoxidil 2% w/w, alcohol, propylene glycol, purified water.
Adults 18-65 years of age:
Part the hair into one or more rows within the hair thinning area.
Apply 1ml in the morning and at night onto dry scalp in the hair loss area. Do not use more. Do not use on other parts of the body.
After each use close the container by snapping the cap back on the can to make the cap child resistant.
Read the package insert for detailed directions for use. Talk to your pharmacist to find out more.
Store below 30Â°C.
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
While all efforts have been made to ensure that ingredient listings are accurate, up to date and complete forÂ products on the Superpharmacy website, suppliers mayÂ change formulations onÂ shortÂ notice.Â Please check ingredient listings on the actualÂ product before use.